FAQ- HOW TO BUY & SELL
1. I'm not sure if a flag/uniform is the one I really want. Can you just send me one?
No - we do offer a 100% money back guarantee on everything we sell. We can send you additional photos and videos if they are available.
2. Do I have to buy all the flags/uniforms in a set?
Yes - BUT you now own the set and can re-consign the remaining number. We will ship the number you need and then adjust the quantity and price on the web site. Some sets can be split as indicated in the listings.
3. Can you send us our order and an invoice and we'll cut you a check?
No - Payment must be received (or a school purchase order) before the items are shipped.
4. How do you determine the price of an item?
Guard Closet determines the price of items in order to maximize the potential of sales and return to the consignor. The complexity of the design, the condition, and the materials used all play a part in determining the price.
5. Can we store the items and still place them on the site?
No - To ensure prompt delivery, we store all consignment items sold on our site.
6. We'd like to place items on guardcloset.com, but how do we know we can trust you?
References from consignor schools are available upon request.
8. Does it cost us anything to place items on the site?
Your only cost is shipping the items to either our Pennsylvania or Texas warehouse.
9. How do I know if an item is still available?
Our website inventory is updated in real time. If you see it on the site, it is available for immediate purchase.