Frequently Asked Questions
1. I'm not sure if a flag is the one I really want. Can you just send me one?
Answer: No - we do offer a 100% money back guarantee on everything we sell. We can send you additional photos and videos if they are avaiable.
2. I only have 16 kids in my guard. Do I have to buy all the flags in a set?
Answer: Yes - BUT you now own the set and can re-consign the remaining number. We will ship the number you need and then adjust the quantity and price on the web site.
3. Can you send us the flags and an invoice and we'll cut you a check?
Answer: No - Payment must be received (or a school purchase order) before the items are shipped.
4. How do you determine the price of an item?
Answer: Guard Closet determines the price of items in order to maximize the potential of sales and return to the consignor. The complexity of the design, the condition, and the materials used all play a part in determining the price.
5. Can we store the items and still place them on the site?
Answer: No - To ensure prompt delivery, we store all consignment items sold on our site.
6. Can you send us a catalog of the items for sale?
Answer: No- The items are constantly changing so a printed catalog is not feasible at this time.
7. We'd like to place items on guardcloset.com, but how do we know we can trust you?
Answer: References from consignor schools are available upon request.
8. Does it cost us anything to place items on the site?
Answer: Your only cost is shipping the items to either our Pennsylvania or Texas warehouse.