This is the band shoe to be ordered by members of the Klein Cain High School Marching Band, Houston TX.
Note the men's (M) and women's (W) sizing when placing your order. Wide widths are available for each size.
Order the size closest to what you typically wear in a sneaker.
Shoes will be delivered to the school at a later date.
Shoes CAN NOT be returned if worn outdoors (such as to a performance or rehearsal).
The twin sole provides the same heel stability as the MTX, but offers the split sole of a jazz shoe. This added flexibility offers confidence to the marcher leading toe-first just as much as to the marcher nailing an 8 to 5 on a direction change. The non-marking sole provides anti-scuff protection on floors and tarps. It has additional padding on the ankle collar to support the Achilles during all maneuvers, dance or otherwise, and a cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort, durability, and support.
• Leather upper with padded tongue and Achilles supporting ankle collar
• Twin sole design provides maximum arch flexibility
• Non-marking sole with anti-scuff toe protector
• Fully lined upper with moisture-wicking material
• Thick, cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort and support