- Designed specifically for high-performance marching, the Xtreme tendon fit wraps around the mid-foot and is secured by the laces for an unmatched support. No other marching shoes provides this much stability and comfort.
- The XTreme Tendon Fit in the mid-foot of the shoe provides unmatched support and stability. An extra eyelet on the top of the lace pattern was installed for narrow feet or for marchers who need additional ankle support. The Stabil heel cup provides superior comfort and support. The material is breathable, durable mesh that provides airflow and comfort to marchers, wherever they are.
- The DSI Crossover was developed specifically for marching bands and drum corps by a world-class foot doctor who regularly works with professional athletes and top drum corps.
- Designed to meet the extreme demands of high performance marching movements the Crossover outperforms other well-known athletic footwear.
- Can be used for practice or performance by colleges, high schools, drum corps, or indoor percussion.
- The Crossover features the Xtreme Tendon Fit® in the midfoot which provides unmatched support and stability. It also has a one-piece rubber sole, canvas toe box, breathable mesh upper, Stabil® heel cup, and an extra athletic-style eyelet for narrow feet.