Sell Your Stuff and Make Money for your Organization!
1. Download the contract.
2. Clean Your Closet - Ship Us Your Stuff
3. Let Us Do the Work - We Help You Sell It
4. Get Money for Your Program - We Send Money Back to You
How Does it Work?
GuardCloset.com does not buy items from you. We help you sell them by consigning them for you.
What Does Consignment Mean?
You ship us your items, and we photograph them, prep them, store them and list them on our website—making them available for sale to thousands of people who visit each month. We’ll also work with you to determine the sale price (with your knowledge of the items and how they were made, and our knowledge of how they’ll sell, we can make sure they’re priced right).
When someone wants to buy them, we handle the transaction and the shipment from our warehouse, and then split the revenue with you: 60% of the sale price goes right back to your organization.
How Do We Ship our Stuff?
Download the contract and fill it out, one for each type of item that you’ll be consigning. Read the Terms and Policies. Signing this contract means that you have read and understand our Policies and Terms.
Box and ship your items with the form to:
1787 W. Trindle Rd. Suite #303
Carlisle, PA 17015
Tips for Helping Your Items Sell
- The more information you provide with your item(s), the faster they will be added to the site and the higher the opportunity for sales. Give us same the information you’d want to see when considering a purchase.
- Uniforms (especially homemade) sell much faster and for higher prices when sizes are included.
- The time of year you send your items also affects when they will sell. The best time to ship your items is within 30 days of the end of marching band season and indoor season.
Have more questions? Contact us or check our FAQs.
Notice of Liability
GUARDCLOSET.COM assumes no responsibility for items in transit or in storage. Consignors understand that they place items for sale on the web site at their own risk and guardcloset.com, Brian M. Prato and/or employees of guardcloset.com shall not be held liable for damage of items due to, but not limited to, fire, flood, disappearance in transit or other acts of God. Insurance may be placed on any item in transit at the expense of the consignor or purchaser.